Dynarex Unna Boot Bandages with Calamine 4" x 10 yds, Case of 12
Dynarex Unna Boot Bandage with Calamine is a compression bandage aimed at treating lymphatic edema, venous stasis leg ulcers, sprains, strains, burns, dislocations and sores. Soothing zinc oxide paste and Calamine helps ease skin irritation and enhances wound healing.
Dynarex Unna Boot Bandage with Calamine has a unique knit construction allowing for a more uniform distribution of zinc oxide paste. Fraying is decreased with the finished edge. This will protect your patient from further wound compromise or skin breakdown.
- For treatment of venous stasis leg ulcers, thrombophlebitis, lymphatic edema, sprains, strains and dislocations
- Soothing zinc oxide paste formula
- Plain or with calamine
- Enhances patient comfort
- Individually foil wrapped bandages
- Unique knit construction allows for more uniform distribution of paste
- Finished edges
- Will not fray into wound site
- Rolled on inner core for easier application
- HCPCS Code - A6456
|Size||4"W x 10 yds|