Dynarex Sharps Containers 1 Gallon, Each
Dynarex Multi-Use Sharps Containers feature large openings that accommodate larger syringes and allow for a horizontal drop, therefore maximizing container volumes. The Biohazard Waste Containers permanently lock for final disposal. The Sharps Containers' translucent slide lid allows users to easily gauge the fill levels. Each Sharps Container is designed so needles can be dropped in the container without touching the outside, for one handed operation. The Sharps Disposal Container is puncture resistant to aid in preventing needle stick injuries.
- Containers for used medical needles and other sharp medical instruments
- Designed so needles can be dropped in the container without touching the outside
- Commonly used in EMS, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and doctors offices, etc.
- Transparent lid allows for visual monitoring of contents to avoid overfilling
- New Sharps Shaft is designed to hold syringes and conveniently fits into bags for EMS, fire and nursing personnel