Dynarex Sani-Cloth HB Wipes Xlarge, Canister of 65
Sani-Cloth HB disposable germicidal wipe, the first that kills the Hepatitis B virus. Made for disinfecting of non-porous hard surfaces. Ideally packaged in an easy-to-use pop-up tub, requires no mixing or measuring and eliminates the hazard of airborne sprays. Uniquely designed deep-well lid provides both storage and easy access to next wipe. These wipes are bactericidal, fungicidal and kill viruses too.
Sani-Cloth HB is a hospital-grade disinfectant effective against 100's of micro-organisms in 10 minutes or less. Clean and disinfect with one wipe.
- Critical care areas where control of cross-contamination is of prime importance
- Use on surfaces and equipment such as stainless steel, formica, glass, carts, baskets, counters, cabinets and other hard non-porous surfaces
- Ready to use, requires no mixing or measuring
- Eliminates the hazards of airborne sprays
- Tub dispensers unique deep well lid provides adequate space to store and access the next wipe
- Convenient: unique canister design provides the freedom of one-hand dispensing
- Sani-Cloth Super is EPA approved product
- High Alcohol (55%)
- Bactericidal and virucidal
- Alcohol free