Dynarex Lab jacket With Pockets Dark Blue Xlarge, Bag of 10
Dynarex Disposable Lab Jackets with Pockets are made of latex free, lightweight, breathable non-woven polypropylene material which is tear, puncture and penetration-resistant. The Exam Jackets offer three pockets and are durable enough for repeated use but economical enough to be disposed of when soiled.
The Dynarex Lab Jackets provide coverage to the waist, feature snug elastic cuffs to reduce tangling and are available in white, pink and yellow. The latex free Disposable Lab Jackets are used to making them an economical solution for labs, clinics and dental facilities.
- All jackets are waist-length with snap closures
- Protective clothing fits over your everyday clothes
- Durable enough for multiple wearing's but priced economically to allow convenient disposal whenever necessary
- Elastic sleeves ensure complete wrist protection from spills and eliminate tangles associated with open, baggy cuffs
- Provides lightweight liquid and dirt resistance
- Semitransparent, in a variety of colors to choose from
- Ideal for a number of protective uses
- Lab Jackets are made of SMS material which consists of three layers of Non-woven polypropylene material. The first layer is spunbond layer, second layer is meltdown layer and a third layer of spunbond layer. This material make-up provides for greater wearing comfort and protection