Dynarex Lab Coat With Pockets Dark Blue Large, Bag of 10
Dynarex Disposable Lab Coats with Pockets are made of latex free, lightweight, breathable non-woven polypropylene material which is tear, puncture and penetration-resistant. The Exam Coats offer three pockets and are durable enough for repeated use but economical enough to be disposed of when soiled.
The Dynarex Lab Coats provide coverage to the knees, feature snug elastic cuffs to reduce tangling and are available in white, dark blue and teal. The latex free Disposable Lab Coats are used to making them an economical solution for labs, clinics and dental facilities.
- All coats are knee-length with snap closures
- Non-woven polypropylene material breathes, providing greater wearing comfort
- Tear, puncture and penetration-resistant and latex free
- Protective clothing fits over your everyday clothes
- Durable enough for multiple wearing's but priced economically to allow convenient disposal whenever necessary
- Elastic sleeves ensure complete wrist protection from spills and eliminate tangles associated with open, baggy cuffs
- Provides lightweight liquid and dirt resistance
- Semitransparent, in a variety of colors and styles to choose from
- Ideal for a number of protective uses
- Lab Coats are made of SMS material which consists of three layers of Non-woven polypropylene material. The first layer is spunbond layer, second layer is meltdown layer, and a third layer of spunbond layer. This material make-up provides for greater wearing comfort and protection