Dynarex ActiSplint Rolled 36" Splints, Case of 50
The Dynarex ActiSplint Universal Rolled Splint is a latex free, comfortable and easy to mold splint designed to conform to the shape of the injured area. The splint weighs 180 grams and can be cut to fit the desired size and fastened with any tape.
With its adaptable and lightweight design, The Dynarex ActiSplint Universal Rolled Splint is an affordable and great choice for all on-the-spot emergencies. It can be used with X-Rays and is ideal for EMT's, veterinarians, military, athletics, recreation and first aid kits.
- Comfortable and easy to mold
- For first aid and emergency
- Adaptable and light weight - only 180 grams
- ActiSplint can be cut with scissors
- Available for use in x-rays
- Ideal for first aid kits, EMT's, veterinarians, and military use
- Also for sport and recreational use
- An affordable splint for all on-the-spot emergencies